Many of us are feeling uncertain about what our life and work look like in the future. Te Whai is committed to providing opportunities for all people to make positive changes to develop their full potential.
Over the next few weeks, we will be sourcing and sharing links to some valuable tips and tricks to help save money, time and create good habits including home cooking and mental wellbeing.
This week, we look at finances. Below are some links including a 30 min episode of My Money What Now? which aired on TVNZ last Thursday. This episode discusses mortgage holidays, interest only options, term deposits, Kiwisaver and where to find financial mentors.
Warkworth Wellsford Budget Service are our free local advisors. Book in a time to create a plan, get out of debt, save money and start building a future for you and your family.
- My Money What Now? https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/my-money-what-now/episodes/s1-e1
- Sorted https://sorted.org.nz/
- Money Talks https://www.facebook.com/MoneyTalksNZ/
- Warkworth/Wellsford Budget Service https://www.wwbudgetservice.co.nz/
- Advice for lenders and borrowers https://comcom.govt.nz/news-and-media/media-releases/2020/commission-issues-covid-19-advice-for-lenders-and-borrowers
- WINZ Help Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WINZHELP/
If you don't have a budget template try this one from SmartSheet! Make sure you save a copy before you use it.
Please also check our online directory of social services available for people living in the Mangawhai area for more support.